Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 9 November 2014

Five in Five #1

I've finally come to the realisation that I have far too much make-up, and due to this I've decided I should really stop buying anymore. Which is great for my bank balance, but not so great when trying to think of new and creative ideas for a blog that's main focus is beauty. There are only so many times I can tell you about my favourite products, however I thought I'd start a series where I show you five products, and challenge myself to describe them in five words.

Ready, set, go!

Nars Multiple in South Beach - Glowy, sunkissed, Millie Mack cheekbones.

Real Techniques Contour Brush - Brush with hundreds of uses.

Dior Skin Nude BB Creme - Best thing since sliced bread.

Benefits Hervana Blush - Smells good enough to eat.

No7 BB Lips - Everyday esstential item must have.

Laura

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo youtube_zps4fc770fc.png Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovely products. I need the hervana blush in my life :) The shade is so pretty and goes well with mostly any skintone~
    I have been using the No. 7 BB lips quite alot these days too, they are so moisturising and looks so nice on the lips.

    Great post! Hope you have a lovely day :) ♥

    *Yingcbeauty*

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.