Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 3 April 2012

MAC Mineralize Blush - Love Joy


Another BuyaPowa purchase, if you haven't checked them out before, you definitely should. I've wanted a MAC product, since about November time, but never felt I could fork out the money for one, plus I'd have to get on a train and the people behind the counter scare me! But lo and behold, this little gem came on BuyaPowa for a mere £10 p&p inc! So I jumped at the chance, and boy am I glad I did.


Now in the picture I saw on BuyaPowa, which is the same as on the MAC website, it looked a lot pinker than this, which lets face it is an orangey peach colour, and I was slightly disappointed, but not for long!



I soon realised, I don't need another pink-esque blusher, I have 'em. I did buy a peach blush not to long ago, but this isn't any ordinary peach blush, oh no, this is something special. This is a blush, contour and highlight all in one little (gorgeously packaged!) pot. 

I just dab my big blush brush (random one from Boots) just so the middle of the brush has colour on in, and then swirl it where I would contour, and bring it onto my cheeks like blush, and the effect? I love it. It's dark enough to give me a slight contour, light enough to give colour to my cheeks AND (as if it doesn't do enough) it also highlights.

This my lovely chums, is an all in one item! And I've got to say I think it might be love! If find myself applying it throughout the day if my other make-up has worn off, because I just love it! I don't care how sad that sounds!


(Heavy swatch/Blended swatch.)

(Trying to catch the highlight/glimmer effect.)


And, not only does it look great on the cheeks (if I do say so myself,) I also placed it in the crease of my eye, along with my On and On Bronze Maybelline color tattoo, and I must say, I think they work beautifully together.



And here is how it looked all together.


I've gotta say, I really like it, and think it will be great for the up coming summer months. Just throw it on, quick, simple and may I say, effective.

My one gripe is that it doesn't last very long, around 2-3 hours so touch ups will be needed, but I love it that much, it doesn't bother me.

Do you own any mineralize blushes? What do you recommend I get next/look out for from MAC?

Laura xoxo






23 comments:

  1. This looks really nice and pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely on you!

    Loving your blog - following! Would love if you could check out mine and follow if you like it :)

    http://prettylittlepeggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried this mac product out yet, its one that I ask myself will I won't I..gutted I missed out on it on Buyapowa :( next time as I think you've pursuaded me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it, I really love it :) Definitely keep an eye on Buyapower :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. very pretty color! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love margin blush by MAC.
    Try it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that seems like a demand, so if you insist haha. I'll make a note and give it a swatch when I'm shopping on Thursday :)
      Enabler!

      Laura xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hehe =) Maybe it was kinda...
      I have it on today and i love it however i just freshened my make up and i think i see the pan! PANIC!
      X

      Delete
    3. Oh no :( Seeing pan is such a love/hate thing!
      I will look out for it tomo, it is written in my phone haha :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shade looks lovely on you xx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this blusher is such a nice shade! really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour is fab but I'm more of a candy pink than a bronzy girl.

    Looks fabulous on you though

    thefashionarmoire.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought I was, but I love this now :)
      Aw thank you :)


      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.