Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 18 May 2014

Colours of the Rainbow


When I was younger I wanted a pair of shoes in every colour so they would go with any outfit I wanted, and now it appears I'm doing the same with lipsticks. I have such a variety of different shades of red, peach and coral, but in this post I thought I'd chose my favourites and make a little colour of the rainbow (sort of) post for you.

Starting with the nude my favourite has to be Nude Delight from the Rimmel Moisture Renew range which pops up a couple of times in this post as I just love those darn lipsticks. This is the perfect peach nude colour that compliments any make-up look. Next along is a pink from the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipsticks in 101 a nice bright pink colour, should you need it. The final peachy nude is from YSL in 13, I love this as it's moisturising and not too over the top, just a nice complimentary lip colour.

For a more everyday colour I love this Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Rose Sorbet. Fun fact this was my graduation day lipstick as it's the nicest your lips but pinker colour. For a darker pink I like to use my MAC lipstick in Cosmo as it's long lasting and nice and deep but not too OTT.

Finally for dark red lips I've got the in yo' face MAC Ruby Woo which is matte and long lasting or the more comfortable to wear but darker wine-esque colour from Rimmel in Berry Queen.

Do you enjoy having different colours for different occasions?

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely collection of lipsticks!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.