Saturday, 26 January 2013

Incase You Missed it



it has snowed! Which mean winter is here. But I don't want to talk snow, and how amazing it is (it's not, it's wet and slushy and 'causes disruption,) I want to talk skincare.

When the weather gets colder, our skin suffers, so I thought I'd share with you how I'm treating mine.

For the daytime:


To make sure I have a good level of hydration in my skin, I layer on the hydraluron as I feel like it works throughout the day to keep the cold away. For a good moisturier, I've found it in Vitazing as it keeps my skin hydrated and boosts it.

For the evening:


I start by getting rid of all the dry dead skin cells (nice, right?) using the Emma Hardie Amazing Face set. I then layer on the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask. In the morning I wake up with literally new skin. It's such an amazing combination.

How have you been treating your face in this cold weather?

Laura xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I would love to try that EH and Origins combination - sounds like it works brilliantly! I've actually never even seen or touched snow in real life :p Hope you have fun in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing :)
      Oh wow!!! I'm seriously fed up of the stuff, so if you would like to take it off of my hands, that would be great :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. nice post .D and I really want to try these products..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, I like how you did the pictures :)
    I did a moisturising mask, like once...my skin has weirdly been acting quite nice with the snow haha. I'm not moving to Lapland though! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankkss :)
      Haha, please don't move!!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I can't get enough of your skincare routine posts! I've been using a little pot of Vichy Idealia that I got in Glossybox a few months ago. Officially in love! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Lucy!
      I'll have to look into that :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. You EH addict, did you not like vita-zing at first?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing!!!! No, it made me orange!!!

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...