Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 27 January 2013

What I Wore this Week

This has been a bit of an odd week. Monday was a snow day, meaning I stayed in bed with Greys. Tuesday and Friday were uni days, which were definitely a shock to the system. I was meant to be in on Wednesday but couldn't 'cause of the stupid white stuff so worked all day, same on Thursday. Yesterday I went to my nan's then off out in the evening hence the two outfits. I've kind of been more productive this week, but I'm already missing the lazy days of doing nothing.


Tuesday: Top: Fatface // Cardigan: George at Asda // Skirt: Topshop // Boots: Primark

Wednesday: Hoodie: Gift // Trackies: New Look // Slippers: Gift

Thursday: Top River Island // Slippers: Topshop

Friday: Jumper & Skirt: Topshop

Saturday: Hoodie: New Look
              Top: M&S // Skirt: Topshop

Have a lovely week.

Laura xoxo

11 comments:

  1. My favourite outfit is Tuesday's :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fridays outfit!!! Sooo cute!! <3
    Lovely post!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you in a skater skirt McMatthews! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second look on Saturday is my fave! Skater skirt addict! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your saturday night outfit. Gorgeous lady.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
    I hope you and your family are enjoying a fun filled memory making day! Tomorrow come by the Makeup University blog for a TEEN WEEK guest post from Nicole of Project Inspired! In the meantime, check out this one from Gloria Safar.
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com/2013/02/teen-week-day-2-discipline-training.html
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com
    P.S. The February 1st TEEN WEEK blog post still has the 5 MURAD Acne Kits giveaway going! Get in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.