Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 25 January 2013

Fashion Friday: Currently Loving

This week I thought I would show you a few things I am currently loving at the moment.


I've been wanting a pair for ages, and was lucky enough to get some for Christmas, still unsure on how much they suit me, I love how comfy they are so I forgo how fashionable I look in them.


My new handbag (Topshop.) My loved Zara bag finally bit the dust, and this is the replacement. I really like it, it's quite different for me, but I love the choice of having a long strap and the two shorter straps.

I am also loving wearing my skater skirts.

What are you loving at the moment?

Laura xoxo

16 comments:

  1. love alllll of these :) the bag is gorgeous, I might have to steal it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love converse! I've had my white ones since I was 16, think it's time I invested in a new pair. Loving the skater skirts and Topshop bag too xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get a pair of burgundy low tops :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love skater skirts tooo xx

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love all of these Laura! :) That bag is just AMAZING! I love it so much! xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the black Topshop skater skirt yesterday inspired by you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your bag!! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my converse too! I have some low oxfords in blue and they are so comfy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.