Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Saturday 30 June 2012

June Favourites


This is getting slightly ridiculous, where has this month gone? It's July tomorrow!!! We are half way through the year! I am twenty, TWENTY! Scary. 

This month I've been quite restraint and haven't bought many new things, mainly 'cause I bought my new glasses. I did however get the Stila Natural Eyes palette (with my Boots points) and I love it. The quality and pigmentation is amazing and they colours are so versatile. This and my MAC eyeshadows are the only things that have graced my eyes. 

I usually post about five items that I've loved, but instead I'm going to show you two FOTD's I've been loving. Most of them have included my Stila palette, then on some days, I have only been wearing concealer. No foundation. I amaze myself. But my skin has cleared up quite well, and I've been loving a simplistic look.

Stila Kitten & Sandstone, with Damsel // Concealer

I place my Double Wear Concealer on any blemishes, and then the Rimmel Match Perfection under the eye and nose to brighten up my face. I love the no fuss look it gives.



Kitten//Ebony//Nightsky

I'm loving applying the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation with a damp sponge, I find it sheers out the foundation, making my skin look fresher, whilst also giving a nice coverage. By adding concealer first, I find I use less foundation.

I've also really been loving finishing off my make-up with a quick spray of The Body Shop's Vitamin E Face Mist, to give an extra glow to my skin. I also keep it in my handbag for an extra boost throughout the day.

What have your favorites been this month? 

Laura xoxo

Also, thank you all for the Birthday messages y'day. I had a lovely day :) 




19 comments:

  1. Loove the Stila palette! I bought it a month or so ago and I don't think I've really used any other eyeshadows since xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good birthday!
    I am eyeing up that palette, it's definitely on the want list :) you look gorgeous! Twenty must suit you ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :)
      GET IT!!!! Next time we go shopping I'm making you buy it!!!!
      Haha thank you, but I'm still 19 in those pics (sob)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your skin is so nice! I really want to try the face mist, I love the body shop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :)
      I didn't rate it a first, but I find it really useful now :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. i am always tempted to try face mists but i never know what they are ACTUALLY supposed to do so can't bring myself to part with the money :/
    you are so cute by the way
    <3

    Caroline
    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm not too sure either, but I love the effect it gives haha!
      Aw thanks :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I really want to try some face mists, going to note down the Body shop one :) The Stila palette I also want to try, love the looks you created with it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty nothingy but still nice :)
      Thank you, I looove it :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. The Stila natural eye shadow palette looks amazing! :)

    http://georgia-n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to try the Stila palette, it looks stunning! Hope you had a good birthday, you look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need. That. Stila. Palette! I'm liking the idea of using concealer first and then a damp sponge to apply your Wake Me Up for sheerer coverage. I really need to get my hands on that Rimmel foundation, I haven't read one bad review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get both!!!!
      I love applying like that, I love the coverage and look it gives :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. You have lovely skin! I'll have to try the damp sponge tip for the Wake Me Up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Ooo let me know how you get on :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  10. I can't believe it's June either, where the hell has the time gone?! Your hair is sooo pretty pretty btw :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.