Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 1 July 2012

What I Wore this Week

Happy Sunday everyone, just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that reads my blog, I reached 400 followers last night and I am so happy, I wish I could hug you all (I bet you wish that I wouldn't haha.) Anyway, it was a lovely way to end my 'birthweekend' haha, I don't drag b'day's out, honest.



Monday: Top: George at Asda // Boots: New Look
This top is super old, but I found it and it seemed really nice and summery and perfect for the meal out I had with my friend. We went to TGI's for a nice little lunch which was so nice as I hadn't seen her since Easter so it was lovely to catch up over some yummy food.

Tuesday: Top: New Look // Hoodie: Present from SF off of a friend // Slippers: Unknown
On Tuesday I rand a few errands in the morning and then my nan and grandad came over in the afternoon to spend some time with my which was nice!

Wednesday:
I was a bit of a tramp Wednesday and wore the same outfit as Tuesday in the morning as I just did a smidge bit of shopping, then came home, showered and put my sweats on(which no one needs to see) and chilled watching tele, bliss.

Thursday: Top: H&M // Cardigan: George at Asda // Scarf: New Look // Shoes: Primark
I did my volunteering on Thursday this week so that I didn't have to on my birthday. I then babysat my little sister and other brother, which was fun and tiring at the same time, I didn't get in till nine, and then just caught up on blogs etc.

Friday: Dress: New Look // Shoes: Missguided
B'day!!!! I've got a post lined up for tomorrow explaining everything I got up to on my birthday (I can feel your excitement!)

Saturday: Top: George at Asda // Shoes: Miss Selfridge // Cardigan: H&M // Scarf: Market
As usual I started my day visiting my grandparents, I then did the Asda shop with my parents and got some blog posts written up whilst watching some Youtube videos (I lead such an exciting life!)

I am currently still in bed in my jammy's, just finished reading Divergent, and have now started Insurgent haha. I'm then planning on doing some cleaning and pampering, it's a hard life.

Hope you all have wonderful weeks,

Laura xoxo

14 comments:

  1. You always look stunning Laura :) Love, love, LOVE the top you wore on Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 400 followers! congrats =) my favorite would be your thurs outfit. love the scarf and glasses. keep in touch <3

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 400 and Happy (belated) Birthday! Really hope you had a great time :)
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie :) It was really nice thanks :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hey!

    Congrats on reaching 400 followers!
    & Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    Love your outfit posts, That dress you wore for your birthday is gorgeous :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl, wear your dresses more often, you look soo nice in them! And I love that scarf, majorly jealous of it :( and you look amazing in your glasses too!
    Now I'm going to stop gushing before I look like I am obsessed with you ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes mam haha! I fink it was a good buy haha!
      Thank you :)
      Hahahahahahah oh that made me laugh!!!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. lovely outfits hun. Your glasses are great on you too btw!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.