Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 28 June 2012

Carmex Moisture Plus


I hate the feeling of dried lips. Can not stand it. I always like to have either some Vaseline, Carmex or Blistex around. Then one day, whilst in Boots I spotted this little beauty and was intrigued, but couldn't justify buying it as I already had so many pots on the go. Then I left a pot of Vaseline in my car and it completely melted, therefore I jumped at the opportunity to get this.


The texture of this is very smooth, it just glides onto your lips. The lipstick bullet, for me is a nice touch and allows for easy application. 

Once on it really moistens(if that's the right word) my lips and makes them feel very soft and no dryness is felt. It also tastes a-mazing. 




The main thing that drew me to this product is that fact that it promised a bit of colour. After putting my lipstick on in the morning, I don't really re-apply as I'm scared of getting it all over my face, this however is so sheer it has no chance of doing that which is nice. I would, however, have like it to be slightly more pigmented. But hey, we can't have everything.

Overall I really like this product, but I don't know if the price, £4.99 is worth it, for what the product is. Vaseline is around £2 and you get more product, but you do get messy fingers so, it's very much swings and roundabouts.

What do you think? Do you like it?

Laura xoxo

9 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, my lips have been terrible recently because the weather constantly changes between hot and cold! I love the fact it has a tint to it too. It might be worth looking on ebay for them, especially when they've been out in stores for a little longer, there's always shops that stock brand new products :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty! Vaseline is the queen though, and the pink one gives a bit of colour too so might stick with that.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks nice, and I like the colour on you :) I'd be tempted by the taste! pink vaseline is a good one though :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really nice lip balm! I like that it is a bit pigmented, the colour is pretty and natural. Smooth texture is always a plus as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd always choose carmex over vaseline - vaseline always dries my lips and skin out rather then helping it in any fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.