Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday, 19 February 2012

What I Wore This Week

So I haven't really done an outfit of the day, baisically because I don't really do that much to wear outfits worth showing. However, I love looking at outfit of the day posts, they really inspire me and I love seeing what people wear and how they wear them, so, I thought I'd take a picture a day of my outfits, hope you enjoy.




Sunday:
Long Top: New Look
Leggings: New Look
Jumper: Sports Soccer
Shoes: Nike Trainers
On Sunday I didn't really do anything, just went for a walk and drove back down to Uni for my lecture Monday.

Monday
Top: Forever 21
Vest: George at Asda
Skirt: New Look
Leggings: New Look
Necklace: Dotty Dolly Boutique
Shoes: Primark Boots
Monday I just had a lecture than came home again as I was off unitl Friday thanks to a mini reading week. This is the type of clothes that I wear to a lecture.

Tuesday
Cardigan: George at Asda
Top: New Look
Long Vest: H&M
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: New Look Boots
Tuesday I ended up getting lunch and going shopping with one of my best friends, so I just wore a comfy/casual outfit.

Wednesday
Top: Topshop
Vest: H&M
Leggings: New Look
Slippers
So I just stayed in on Wednesday, did some work and baking with my little brother, pretty comfy outfit.

Thursday
Hoodie: George at Asda
Vest: H&M
Leggings: New Look
Slippers
Again I just stayed in and did work (I lead an exciting life,) and as you can see I pretty much live in that vest and leggings.

Friday
Blouse: Forever 21
Jumper: Topshop
Shorts: New Look
Shoes: New Look, Flats
I had another lecture Friday and this is what I ended up wearing. I'm really liking blouses and jumpers, and shorts are great.

Saturday
Vest: New Look
Shirt: George at Asda
Leggings: Topshop
Slipper Socks
Again I just stayed in, I had a no make-up day too, so my face looks awful in this picture.

Here are the shoes I wore:


I hope you found this slightly interesting. I realised I really need to get out more haha.
What are your go to looks?

Laura xoxo

18 comments:

  1. This is such a great post sweetie! I love fridays outfit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tuesday's outfit. And those boots from Primark are a great find!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I know, they were only £15 too :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this post, I may do it myself. Monday's my favourite outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      You should :)
      Thankss

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love the jumper you wore on Thursday, so cute!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing are those primark boots, great find xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style of post, I love all your outfits & the shoes are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how this post was done, it's really good :) I like all your outfits, Monday and Friday are my favourites though :) And I really want the New Look boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      They are such a bargain, got them with my 20% discount too :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  8. I love the way you did the post! Short, cute and simple! A great idea, you should defiantly do some more posts like this! :') Great blog!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog! :) Just come across it. I've just started out too :) www.natalienotices.blogspot.com - would love if you followed :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I'll come check it out :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.