Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 6 February 2012

Celebrity Inspired

I don't know about you, but I am obsessed with the TV show Pretty Little Liars. I've read the books and wait excitedly for every new episode. One of my favourite characters in the show is Aria, played by the gorgeous Lucy Hale, so that is how we have today's Celebrity Inspired look.



And here is what I looked like:


Here is what I used:


Face:
Maybelline Dream Air Foam in Cameo
Rimmel Blemish stick in Sand on my blemishes
Maybelline Lumi Touch concelear around the eye area
Loreal Perfect Match powder in Vanilla Rose

Eyes:
I used my MUA neutral pallette, the colours used are shown by the brushes
MUA eyebrow pencil on my brows
MUA white eye liner on my lash line
Loreal Precsion Liner on my upper lash line
Max Factor High Definition on the Lashes.

Cheeks:
Collection 2000 Mosiac Bronzer to define my cheekbones and jaw bone
Rimmel Winter Glow blush duo on my cheeks
Sleek Pallete highlighter on my cheek bones

Lips:
Rimmel's Sugar Plum

Here is a close up of my eyes (excuse the bluriness)



And that is the completed look. I hope you like it.
Do you watch Pretty Little Liars? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

Diclaimer: This is an inspired look. I am not claiming for it to look exactly the same.



2 comments:

  1. You look lovely, it's a good look :) Never watched the show, may give it a go :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      You really should, I'm hooked :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.