Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 27 January 2012

Fashion Friday

At last it's Friday again and I'm super excited for this weekend and next as I'm off visiting my besties at their Uni's!

For today's post I am going to show you my five favourite jumpers that I've worn pretty much day in day out over the winter period. Sometimes with a long top and leggings, or simply just put with jeans, I love feeling lovely and snug in these.

Topshop


H&M

Topshop

Asda George



River Island


I would love to know what your favourite items of clothing have been this winter, so please leave a comment in the box below.

Have an awesome weekend.

Laura xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love the white jumper from H&M :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I practically lived in the red one from Topshop! It just goes with everything :) I really like the River Island sweatshirt as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really comfy as well isn't it :)
      Thank you xoxo

      Delete
  3. I have that H&M jumper too. I am wearing it today at work :D (sshhh don't tell anyone I am reading blogs during my work time ;) ). I had lot's of comliments on it :)
    xxx
    http://my-beautyful-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely jumper, it reminds me of Christmas too :)
      And it can be our secret haha.
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.