Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 13 January 2012

Fashion Friday

For today's Fashion Friday I am going to do a one top three ways to wear it post.
The top I am going to use is a gorgeous white floaty top I got from Forever 21 last week and it cost me only £7.00.


For my first look I choose just a casual everyday look:



Scarf: Asda, George
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: New Look
Bag: Miss Selfridge



For my second look I choose to do a summery look:

Sunglasses: Primark
Shorts: New Look
Flip Flops: Rip Curl
Bag: H&M

For my final look I decided to take it into an night out/evening direction:

Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: Tesco F&F
Clutch: Dorothy Perkins


I really love this top and find it a steal. It is so versatile and flattering and I think I may have to go back and get another. The only thing I would say about this top is it may need a vest top underneath as it isn't very long and can be slightly transparent.

What is your favourite look???

Happy Friday :)
Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.