Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 15 January 2012

Tangle Teezer

So I've been seeing lots of people talking about Tangle Teezer. They are meant to help de-tangle your hair (who'd thought?) easily and they are also great for combing out curls into loose waves. Then when I was at my hairdressers on Wednesday I couldn't help but purchase this adorable Tangle Teezer and see what all the fuss was about.

Firstly how adorable is this??? It looks so cute just chilling on my shelf (I'm a sucker for anything pretty and girly.) Now I was slightly worried that maybe it was a bit too gimmicky and wouldn't work well when I needed to use it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It works really well on knotty hair (wet or dry) and brushes out waves beautifully. It wouldn't work well as a brush to style your hair or anything but it does what it says, it teases out the tangles. I  really like this Tangle Teezer and it makes me happy just seeing it chilling there, so a definite thumbs up from me :)


Plus it comes with a tub to put all your hair grips/bobbles in, brilliant :)

Do you have a tangle teaser?? Do you like it??

Laura xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I have wanted one of these ages but haven't seen one like this before! It's so cute! Love your blog, now following :) Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been wanting one for a while too, and when I saw this in the Hairdressers I knew I had to have it.

      Thank you very much :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan of tangle teezer. Has made my life so much easier. Have actually featured this on a tag I did a while back. I have a purple glittery one. I like yours much better though :)

    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Tangle Teezer :)
      Aw thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.