Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 14 April 2015

OOTD: The bargain dress I don't want to take off



So you may or may not be aware but from the end of July last year I've been on a weight loss/health journey, (which you can read more about here) and I've actually been quite successful on it.
So successful that none of my clothes fit! Which meant that when my cousins wedding invitation came round I needed something to wear. However as my journey is not over I didn't want to spend a lot of money as I'm hoping to get even smaller. Then, one day I was perusing in Tesco and found this beauty for the bargainous price of just £4. I kid you not.

So yeah, I picked it up and tried it on and fell in love. I love the colour, I love the satin top, I love the shape, I love the fact it's five sizes smaller than what I would've needed in July and just gah, I loves it.


The shoes are also a Tesco bargain for just £5 and I've been looking for ones like it for ages. My clutch is from Dotty P's but was sadly not a bargain. (I'm also rocking my FitBit 'cause I'm addicted.)

I do feel slightly bad showing off my bargains when you can't get it yourself, but I do feel like I'm making you aware of the bargains that can be found in your Supermarket so I don't feel quite so bad.

I also want to start doing a few more outfit posts on my blog, and I feel that this is a good starting point.


So to sum up, (said in Ross talking to Mona in Friends voice) I love this dress. It's from Tesco. I never want to take it off. Expect more posts with me showing you my outfit in the mirror with my phone and the new layout app.

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo youtube_zps4fc770fc.png Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.