Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Base Face


I don't know about you, but I totally had the theme tune to 'Brace Face' in my head when I wrote this title.




Anywho, this post isn't about an old school TV show that used to be on Channel 5 back in the day, it's all about the make-up products I use on my face, as a base. Whilst my eye make-up, blush and lipstick changes each time I do my make-up, this is pretty much all I put on as a base.

I really love all these products and think they give me a really healthy natural look.

Bourjois Happy Light Primer, Dior BB Creme, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Loreal Illuminating Powder, Clarins Bronzing Powder.

I find that the primer and BB Creme work really well together to give a nice dewy, but not overly glowy look and setting it with the powder keeps it looking healthy, but also not really matte.

I like to take my Maybelline concealer and take it under my eyes and on blemishes to get that concealed. I then take the Rimmel concealer under the eyes, 'cause I need all the help I can get, and I feel like it really brightens my face up.
 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo youtube_zps4fc770fc.png Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.