Last July I began a whole new health and fitness journey (which you can read about here) and in October I began running. Now I've found that I actually like running and tend to go out around three times a week. Here I'd thought I'd share with you the ten thoughts that tend to circle my mind each time I head out the door.
1) Come on, you can do this. This is going to be great.
2) Wow, I must've been running for ages now, surely I'm nearly finished. Wait, it's only been 3 minutes?
3) *Going downhill* Wow, this is quite easy actually, yeah this is fun, I can run for miles.
4) *Going uphill* Oh fresh hell what is this? How does anyone do this?
5) Just think of how toned your bum will be at the end. Yes all the flab will be gone and you'll be left looking like Kim K. Think of the booty Laura.
6) I swear that snail was behind me a minute ago...
7) You're still going faster than everyone sitting on the sofa. Oh the sofa, how I wish I was there, with cake, watching Friends. Run faster Laura, your sofa needs you.
8) I'm nearly finished, yes! So close, maybe I should speed up a bit.
9) Wow, where has all this energy come from? I may as well try and go a bit farther.
10) PB, yes! I love running! I can do anything. I am SuperWoman.
All the endorphins.