Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 23 January 2015

Ten thoughts I have whilst running

Last July I began a whole new health and fitness journey (which you can read about here) and in October I began running. Now I've found that I actually like running and tend to go out around three times a week. Here I'd thought I'd share with you the ten thoughts that tend to circle my mind each time I head out the door.



1) Come on, you can do this. This is going to be great.

2) Wow, I must've been running for ages now, surely I'm nearly finished. Wait, it's only been 3 minutes?

3) *Going downhill* Wow, this is quite easy actually, yeah this is fun, I can run for miles.

4) *Going uphill* Oh fresh hell what is this? How does anyone do this? 


5) Just think of how toned your bum will be at the end. Yes all the flab will be gone and you'll be left looking like Kim K. Think of the booty Laura.

6) I swear that snail was behind me a minute ago...

7) You're still going faster than everyone sitting on the sofa. Oh the sofa, how I wish I was there, with cake, watching Friends. Run faster Laura, your sofa needs you.

8) I'm nearly finished, yes! So close, maybe I should speed up a bit. 

9) Wow, where has all this energy come from? I may as well try and go a bit farther.

10) PB, yes! I love running! I can do anything. I am SuperWoman.


All the endorphins. 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo youtube_zps4fc770fc.png Photobucket Photobucket
Fatty wants a biscuit
Gifs source

1 comment:

  1. Running isn't the way to get a bootie ;) Try squats and deadlifts, plus they'll make you a stronger runner.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.