Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 19 October 2014

Review: No7 Lash Impact Mascara


I've had a love affair with many mascaras in my time. I've flitted and flirted with many, and this year I decided to give the No.7 Lash Impact a try.

Why this mascara I hear you ask? Because it's in a red sparkly tube, duh! Plus it was on offer.

I was sceptical to begin with, however I've found that I actually really like it. Proof that love can happen when you least it expect it.

The brush is right up my street. Nothing fancy, no weird shape just big, fat bristles. It goes onto my lashes easily and coats every last lash.

I've found it doesn't smudge. gives me nice volume and length, and I really like it. I find that it doesn't give me clumpy spiders legs, rather accentuates what I already have.

Will I be repurchasing? Only time will tell!

Have you tried this?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo youtube_zps4fc770fc.png Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's such a big deal to find perfect mascara!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.