Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 14 August 2014

Throwback Thursday: MAC's A Perfect Cheek Blush





Even when I was in my 'must own every make-up item on the planet' stage of buying make-up, I never really got the whole MAC collections thing. Then I found the Marilyn Monroe collection and something took a hold of me. All I knew was that I wanted this blush, and I wanted it then.

What I really like about the blush is that it really is A Perfect Cheek for my complexion. It's not too pink, too red, or too orange. It just blends onto the skin for a nice natural bit of definition. It's the kind of blush you'd use if you want to sculpt but not contour, if you get what I mean.

Do you have this? What do you think?

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.