Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 1 June 2014

The Make-Up Removers


I've made it no secret on this little space of the Internet that I rarely wear makeup on the daily. However there does from time to time happen to be an occasion where I need to put ma face on. It's quite sad to say it, but one of the reasons I love putting makeup on is the fact I know I can do a full skincare routine after. I know, I'm pathetic. Anyway, here are my makeup removing loves.

The liquid - The Garnier Micellar Water is a recent addition to my stash but a good'un at that. It's great at breaking down makeup and start the process of makeup removal. A couple of cotton pads soaked in this stuff and my face is starting to look like its usual barefaced self.

The oil - Surprise, surprise, an Origins product has wrangled its way into a skincare post. The Clean Energy Facial Oil is fantastic at really breaking down your makeup, even the toughest mascara. Plus, due to the fact it's an oil, it's great at allowing you to give yourself a facial massage too.

The balm - that's also kind of like an oil. The Bodyshop's Sumptious Cleansing Butter is a solid oil that breaks down once you rub it between your palms. Due to the oily quality it gives, again it is great for a facial massage and you can really work it into your skin, allowing it to remove all of your makeup.

What do you use to remove your makeup? Do you like any of these?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.