Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 4 April 2014

Friday Focus: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks




Over the last couple of years I've gained quite the lipstick collection, but in terms of formula I haven't found one I like as much as the Rimmel Moisture Renew ones. In terms of colour collection in the range, I think you can pretty much find any shade you want. Obviously there isn't as many as you'd find in MAC, but I think there is definitely a colour for everyone there.

The colour's I have here are Nude Delight, Coral Crush, Berry Queen, Coral Queen, Mayfair Red My Lady and Rose Sorbet. I've just written them without them being in front of me, so I'm sorry if they're slightly wrong.

What's great about these lipsticks is that they apply opaque, however they have such a moisturising quality to them that you'd expect them to be sheer. If you suffer from dry lips or want a lipstick that feels like a balm on your lips, then these are definitely worth looking into.

They've recently been reformulated and I only have one from the new range, Mayfair Red My Lady, but from what I can tell, they've only gotten better. Whilst I find this shade doesn't really suit me, it's more moisturising and more opaque than the others.

If you haven't looked into this range, I really hope this post inspires you to. (Not sponsored, just think they're great!)

Have you tried any? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Give me them all! So pretty :O
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a lipstick from this line and I loved it. Rimmel lipsticks are great. These shades look lovely, I think it Rose Sorbet, very pretty.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayfair Red My Lady is my favourite!
    great collection.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.