Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 23 March 2014

The Almost Tinted Moisturisers


The amount of categories of base products is pretty amusing really isn't it? We have tinted moisturisers, BB creams, CC creams and whatever is developed next. Today I want to talk about those 'almost tinted moisturisers' or moisturisers with a 'hint of tint' as they like to call themselves.

The Underneath/Mixed in Product - When I first used Soap and Glory's Glow Job I tried to use it as a base straight away, which didn't really work out for me. I've since found that it works best applied underneath a foundation (only a tiny amount needed) or mixed in with a pale foundation.

The Original - Ah, Origins VitaZing the product that begun my craze in the almost tinted moisturiser area. I really love this product, from the application all the way down to the smell. It really evens out my skin tone but my skin still has a natural look to it. The only thing wrong with it is the price, some a not quite tinted moisturiser it is £27, a bit pricy in my opinion.

The One with Skincare Qualities - The most recent addition to my almost tinted moisturiser stash is the Garnier Miracle skin Cream which boast skin care qualities alongside the a skin tint. It is really hydrating as well as giving a good boost of colour to the skin too. Alongside this it also aims to reduce signs of ageing and is only £12.99, score.

What are your favourite almost tinted moisturisers?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.