Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 21 March 2014

Friday Find: Pinterest


Ok, I admit, I am totally late to the Pinterest party. I originally tried to sign up when you still had to be invited to join. I finally set it all up to see what all the fuss was about, and left a little confused so began to neglect it.

I've always had a bit of a thing for Tumblr. I don't know why, I think it's due to the endless scrolling and re-blogging of anything that takes your fancy without needing to place it in a category. But boy have times changed. I now find myself becoming anxious for re-blogging an image with out placing it on a certain board first. (I lead a very sad life, I'm fully aware.)

My Pinterst addiction began around Christmas. I use Pinterest for work, and after a few months of working on the company one, I began wondering if it was time to work on my own. Enter Christmas and Christmas images and I was hooked. Now I love Christmas, a lot, and Pinterest helped further my love and give me new and exciting ideas for decorations, gifts and most importantly, FOOD.

Now that Christmas has come and gone (sob) I thought Pinterest would lose its charm, but no, my love has stayed firm. I tend to have a good old pinning session right before bed, or peruse the popular page whilst watching the TV.

Are you addicted too? Leave me your boards below!

Laura xoxo

You can follow my boards here: http://www.pinterest.com/callofbeauty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.