Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 31 March 2014

Review: Mavala Oil Seal Dryer



I'm sure many of you agree with me when I say waiting for your nails to dry is one of the most tedious tasks out there. The worst is when you've waited an hour, desperate for the loo or to pick up that biscuit next to you, and you end up smudging it within minutes. Well, fear not, I may have found a solution!

The Mavala Oil Seal Dryer aims to dry your fingers to touch within a matter of seconds, whilst also nourishing your cuticles. Sounds a bit too good to be true right? Well I've tested it and I must see I'm very impressed.

I've not once smudged my nails since using this, and it pretty much is dry to touch in a matter of seconds. The fact that it's an oil makes it super easy to apply too. You don't need to concentrate on the application and I find it has a nice nourishing quality to it too. I'm also hoping that this will mean I'll be able to use a whole bottle without any of the glooy -ness that occurs with polishes.

I've tried both the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry and the OPI Rapid Dry and must say that I think this wins hands down. Coming in just over £10 it won't break the bank and is definitely worth each and every penny.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.