Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 17 March 2014

Review: Garnier Miracle Skin Cream



So this product is another hopeful Origins VitaZing dupe. I purchased it just a few days after getting the Soap and Glory Glow Job as I wanted to see how the too compared.

Firstly this one contains SPF which the Glow Job didn't, so it already had my attention due to that. Again I first used it in this video, and as you can see I definitely preferred it to the Soap and Glory one.

This products boasts many more skin-care qualities too. It aims to hydrate your skin whilst removing signs of ageing over time. Now I am young, but I don't see any harm in using this product now, prevention is much better than a cure after all.

Hydration-wise it definitely is above and beyond the Soap and Glory offering. As soon as I put it on my face I can feel the hydration sinking in. It also has a nice fresh smell, which I tend to associate with Garnier products. I will say that it doesn't last 24 hours, especially in these cooler months. Some times in the after it does start to rub off my skin due to dryness, and I would say I have slightly oily skin; something to consider if you have a dry complexion.

Pigmentation wise, it can look a little orange at first, but does blend out well and is definitely a fierce contender for my loved Origins VitaZing.


This is me with this moisturiser, some concealer and a bit of powder on.

Overall I'm really happy with this product and would most likely buy it again.

What do you think? Have you tried it?

Laura xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a lovely product - pretty similar to a BB cream right? I might check it out if/when it's released in Australia - I do really love Garnier as a brand!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.