Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 23 February 2014

The Constants: Make-up


As I don't wear makeup on a daily basis it makes occasions when I do wear it more interesting. Whilst I do try to choose different makeup choices each time, there are some things I just always fall back to.

Base wise the Dior BB Creme is my go to. My skin is clearing up quite nicely, in my humble opinion, and this allows me to enjoy that whilst also evening out my skin tone and giving my skin a healthy glow. To cover up my dreadful eye bags (I can just never get enough sleep) my all time favourite under eye concealer is the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch. It brightens and conceals at the same time, perfect!

Whilst thick eyeliner on my lash line isn't very 'me' I do like some definition there. I like using black shadow but using the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Black. This is much longer lasting and gives better definition than a shadow. 

Too add a bit of depth to my skin (and not make me look so pale) I use my Clarins Bronzer in Light. I haven't stopped using this bronzer since I purchased it, as you can tell from the amount of pan you can see. I find it great for a little contour, colour and depth without being too OTT. 

Finaly a lip of choice has to be the no.7 BB lips. The peachy colour means it goes with everything and whilst it does have a glossy finish, it doesn't do the whole hair stuck in lips things, it actually makes it more moisturising. Win/win.

What are your constants? 

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i still really want to try the no7 bb lips!

    em @ lipsticklives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.