Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 7 February 2014

Fashion Fave: Nike New Balance 420 Trainers




Me, posting about trainers? I'm scaring myself. Now before you start thinking I've truly changed, I didn't get these for fitness purposes. For a long time I've always wanted some burgundy converse, however even though converse are comfy they can hurt after a while. These make me feel like I'm walking on air though. I love them. They really are the comfiest shoes ever.

I picked them up from ASOS for £54 (student discount) and they are the best purchase I've made all year. Whilst I realise I sound like a 50 year old woman, I'm loving wearing comfortable shoes. 

Have you got a pair of these? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I always try these on! Their gorgeous. I would be in luuuurve if I got these!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.