Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 8 August 2013

Throwback Thursday: Tophshop Glow


It might just be me, but I find that the highstreet is really lacking in highlighters. I know that more and more brands are slowly bringing them out, but for a long time the chances of finding one were slim to none, so when I locked eyes with this product over a crowded Topshop floor, I knew I had to have it.


Due to it's creamy consistency I was hoping it would live up to my much loved Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow, and whilst it doesn't quite do that, this product is seriously something to rave about. 

If you like a subtle look, this probably won't be for you as it is definitely a shimmery product, but what's great about 'Glow' is the fact that it blends and works into your skin seamlessly, and, well, leaves you glowing!



Have you tried this product? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ive never used this particular Topshop highlighter, I have used their sunbeam powder one which I love though! This looks pretty!


    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Glow :(
    Love your red lips :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't live or work near a topshop with a make up counter but I know how much you love this. Glad your love hasn't waned.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.