Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 8 July 2013

Review: No7 Purity Mask


I picked this up quite a while ago to replace my Origins clay mask when it ran out. I've now been using it for about a month, and I really like it. So much so that it made its way into my June Faves.


It heats on contact with the skin and contains little beads that help to gently exfoliate away dead skin cells. After massaging it on you leave it for a couple of minutes and bask in the lovely oaty scent (flapjacks anyone?) then rinse it off. Skin is left feeling really soft and thoroughly cleansed.


I couldn't resit.

I really like this product, and with the constant throwing away of No7 vouchers that Boots likes to do, it's pretty affordable too.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I really like No7 skincare and I have been wanting to try this for a while so I think I might have to go pick it up, especially because I have a voucher for money off skincare :) Thanks for sharing!X

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried it but flapjacks on my face sounds good!
    I've been using that origins mask that smells like vaprorub? Out of trouble? Do like that!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YOU LIKE A NO7 PRODUCT!
    Albeit one I do not have, hahha. I will remedy this, my skin is awful xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.