Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 11 June 2013

FOTD: Dinner Time


Once a week, me and my bestest make sure we have a meal out and spend some time catching up. It's one of my favourite nights of the week, and makes me grateful to have such a lovely friend in my life (eugh, too soppy right?) As lovely as it is catching up with her, it also brings me excitment as it means I can experiment with different looks. Win win!

Base:
Mix of Dr Jart + BB Cream + Laura Mercier Silk Creme
Bourjois Healthy Balance Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer

Eyes:
MAC Brun/Omega - Brows
MAC Club/Carbon
Stila Bare
Rimmel Scandaleyes in Taupe
Max Factor False Lash Effect

Face:
Estee Lauder Illuminating Gelee in Heatwave
Benefit Hervana
MAC Harmony

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Rose Sorbet


Do you and your friends do stuff like this?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love that your base is a mix of a few products, really makes it seem customised to you :) MAC Harmony has been on my wishlist for a while now and you've reminded me of that! Catching up with friends and having dinner is always something I look forward to, especially as you point out - it's the perfect opportunity to play around with makeup when you're getting ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful :)
    And your hair looks a little darker in these pictures, which makes me think you would really suit dark hair! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.