Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 23 May 2013

Throwback Thursday: The Archives

I've been doing this whole blogging lark closely coming up to a year and a half, and in that time I've created and shared a fair few posts. Whilst looking back on some of these makes me want to bury my head in the sand and feign any knowledge of them, I sometimes find it fun to look back and see just how much my blog, my blogging style and myself as a person has changed. Therefor I thought this Thursday's post, and maybe some Throwback posts in the future could be dedicated to these earlier posts.

Topshop Blush in Head Over Heels - Post


My blush collection was the first of my products to quickly grow (closely followed by foundation.) Obviously I hadn't cracked photography (not that I really have now) or found my cupcake background.

Make-up Storage - Post


This is definitely a cringe, mixed with a bitter sweet reminiscence as this is how I stored my make-up when I was living at uni second year (I moved home for my third.) I love the set up of my make-up now, and this is so cringy, but my make-up now is in a very hard to capture place, so I wouldn't expect and updated post soon; but trust me, it's better than this!

Liquid Eyeliner - Post


Another great use of photography by moi... Considering I can't remember the last time I donned some liquid liner (I now favour black shadow and an angled brush) this post makes me smile at just how many liquid liners I deemed it acceptable to have. I think one of the reasons I favoured a liquid line is because it felt very 'make-upy' for a make-up newbie. Who knows, maybe I'll crack my liquid liner out this week?

Do you look back on your old posts? What do you think of them?

Laura xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I've actually been too ashamed at a few and deleted them haha! My personal fave has to be a few nail polish reviews where I either haven't pictured it at all or have used the polish on shockingly short, jagged nails...vile. That said, people still do this haha.
    Must say, I do prefer your cupcake background ;) but the biscuit of loveliness mug is so cute! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, but your posts are all so lovely :)
      FANNKS :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. i always cringe at my older posts.. not that they've gotten much better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i love this post :) I like the cupcake background. My photography is still crap now lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love this I cringe at older posts too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.