Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 13 May 2013

Review: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Pinched


I picked up this blush in a 3 for 2 offer Revlon were having. I love a peachy colour, and cream blushes seem to be my thing of the moment.



Now, let me get the negatives out of the way first. The pigmentation of this product sucks. The right hand swatch is a couple of swirls, and the left is a good ol' dig. I feel like if it had a sheen to it, then maybe it would be ok, but for a cream blush, it's actually quite matte.


However, when you've made your arm ache getting enough product on the brush, it does give such a natural colour to the cheeks.


So whilst not the best formula, and I probably won't be re-purchasing, it is a lovely colour, that gives a subtle summer look to your cheeks,

What do you think? Have you tried this?

Laura xoxo

19 comments:

  1. I have this and I was so excited when I originally bought it. I don't mind the sheerness, but for me it's the lack of staying power that is most irksome. It is a really pretty peach though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and I don't really like it at all :/ Too sheer and slippery for me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour is lovely! i personally don't wear blusher anyway! xxx

    http://blue-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been debating whether to try these out or not; they look good on you so i might :)

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Its a pity you need to use so much product. Like come on REVLON!! LOL
    Your eyebrows are stunning!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I heard some mixed things about this! I really want to try it myself! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour but shame it's not the easiest to wear! :( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thats such a shame! how annoying, I don't like effort lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's such a beautiful colour, it does sound really annoying though xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.