Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 6 May 2013

Review: Lee Stafford 'Messed Up'


I definitely prefer the slightly messed up/just go out of bed look when it comes to my hair. I love the Bumble and Bumble surf spray, but I do find it dries my hair out at times, so I picked this up in the hope that I would get the same effect but without the drying feeling.


This is my hair with nothing in it. As you can see it has a wave to it, and isn't the worst, but for me it feels a bit flat.


So this is my hair after a good spritz of the 'messed up' bottle. It's not earth shattering is it?

What I like about this is that you can't feel it in your hair. What I feel it does is emphasise the curl in my hair rather than 'mess up' my hair. Some may prefer this, but it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

I've only used this a handful of times, and the bottle is already feeling pretty empty.


Whilst I don't hate this product, it hasn't blown me away. Maybe my hair is a bit too long for it, or maybe it's just not compatible with my hair. I do like the effect it gives, but it definitely was not what I wanted from it, so I'm not going to be repurchasing it, but it won't be a hardship using it up.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a shame! Definitely defining though which is better than nothing :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than nothing is always good!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering about this for a while! Such a good review :)
    I reckon I *might* try it, and see if it revives my curls after I have slept on them funny :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it may work better in your hair as it's shorter :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. It sounds quite nice but your hair is lush anyway, I'd kill for mine to go like that naturally xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this but i felt the same! just didn't work with my hair either.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.