Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 21 December 2012

Blogmas Countdown: 4 Christmas Hairstyles

With all the Christmas parties the season brings, it's difficult to look different at each. So here I've had a stab at four different hairstyles, that aren't my usual curls and waves. Hope you find them helpful, and if not, you can always just have a laugh at my facial expressions.



Step 3 is meant to say fishtail plait your hair ( I'm a dummy)

This look is completely Alix's (video here) but I thought that it is such a cool, and different twist on the regular top knot that it would look really great at a Christmas party, so I had to include it.

It took me forever and a day to master the fishtail braid, but, now I can, I love it.




This look, is a mixture of two of my usual looks. I love having a plaited fringe, and think by putting it underneath my hair, instead of on top, gives a nice evening twist. Of course I need to work on making it thicker for a better effect, but hey, practice makes perfect.



Having only just mastered the fishtale plait. I had to get it in somewhere. Also, I love that my hair is now long enough to do it. Yay me.


To see how to get this look, see this post!

How have you been wearing your hair for Christmas parties?

Laura xoxo

3 more sleeps to go!!!!

11 comments:

  1. love them all, so pretty hairstyles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fishtail plaits! You look gorgeous with your hair up :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the fishtail plait! it looks really good on you (:

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great party hair ideas, all are super simple I like the twisted bangs look the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great ideas, love the fishtail plait bun xx


    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH HAI CUTIE.
    I love your twisted fringe. Looks lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you just looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.