I feel like I'm mentioning this a lot of the moment, but hey, another time won't hurt. I am currently in Kent, probably with a massive hangover, celebrating one of my besties 21st! So with that in mind, I couldn't really do a What I Wore this Week post, but instead I'm doing a Sunday share, letting you know about some bloggers I love, and think you will love too!
1) First up, I have to mention the lovely Rachel. She is the first ever blog I
followed, and the first person to ever comment on my blog. Since then we
have become not only 'bloggy' friends, but actual real life friends too, and I am so grateful for blogging, as she is just the greatest. Her blog is a mixture of delciously tempting cakes, gorgoues outfits, and amazing make-up posts. I also feel like I should mention Shen too, she has currently taken a blogging break, but again, is now a 'Real Life' friend too! Lots of love for those two girls!
2) Next up, I want to mention the lovely Lauren. Not only does she have a gorgeous blog, but she also has a Youtube channel too, which I just love to watch. She has recently become a qualified MUA and I have loved hearing all her tips, and about her experience.
3) Laura's blog is one which I find myself smiling too, the whole time I'm reading. She has a beautiful writing style and I gurantee you will be giggling away to yourself as you read each of her witty posts. I honestly get excited when I see she has a new post. She is just an amazing writer!
4) Kelly is someone who just comes across as the most lovely person. Whether it is talking to her on twitter, or the lovely blog comments she leaves you can just tell that she is a good'un! Her blog contains wonderful reviews of products and snippets into her life, which usually includes something adorable! Go check her out!
5) Sleep & Water. I am so sorry, but I can not find your name anywhere, but her blog is amazing. I've never seen, obviously, but I imagine make-up to just be coming out of drawers all over her house, she seems to have so much, it is truly admirable. She has also just visited New York, and the things she has bought look amazing. I am so excited to reading her, always amazing, reviews on the product.
6) Finally for this post I just had to mention the gorgeous Amelia. Her beauty posts are so well written and put together. She has a certain class about her which makes her blog that much more fun to read. So if you can get past how gorgeous she is, then definitely give her blog a follow.
So here are just a few of my favourite blogs, I obviously have a lot more, which hopefully I'll share over due course.
I would love to know what your favourite blog is :)