Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 18 June 2012

Top Five Nail Varnishes

My names Laura, and I'm a nail varnish addict.

Before getting into make-up in the obsessive crazy way that I am now, I always bought nail varnish. I've always been the girl who constantly had colour on her nails. Although I do find the painting process slightly annoying (less so since I found Sally Hansen Insta dry) I love having freshly painted nails. Here are my top five polishes, that I luuuurrrvvve!

Rimmel Coral Romance // Forever 21 // Essie Cute as a Button // No 7 High Land Mist // O.P.I Kiss Me on the Tulips

Wonder what colours I like???

I think it's quite obvious to state that I am a lover of brights and something that could be related to pink!

Rimmel Coral Romance: I mentioned in this post, that this has always been one of my all time favourites, it is a also a dupe of O.P.I's Cajun Shrimp. Such a gorgeous summery colour.

Forever 21: I couldn't find a name for this polish. I picked it up in America when I went with my friends back in 2010 (I know, I should throw it away, but I don't want to!) It is the perfect red colour and it has sentimental value. That combined makes it special.

Essie Cute as a Button: My new all time favourite. I love this colour, it's just a gorgeous pink, almost colour that is nice and girly. See it here!

No 7 Highland Mist: This is very much a nice muted colour. The perfect grown up, yet pink colour! My mom compliments me when I wear this one. See it on here!

O.P.I's Kiss Me on the Tulips: A perfect fusia pink colour. And it's O.P.I so the quality is already mentioned, yes? See it here!

What's your favourite nail polish?

Laura xoxo

I want to end this post by saying a very Happy Birthday to my lovely bloggy friend Rachel :) Hope you have a great day lovely :)

8 comments:

  1. Awww there so lovely :)

    I love the names of OPI's colours :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that opi colour....and your blog! LV x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you!! I'll need to blog on yours to return the favour ;)
    I want to buy an essie polish, they all look so gorgeous...love cute as a button :) and I find it funny how pink all of these are :) all lovely colours though! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely :)
      You should, they are awesome, they almost rival OPI!
      Haha, I know, I didn't realise until I went to write haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as button is one of my favourites too. It was my first Essie and won't be my last. I've been following your blog for a while on blog loving but just decided to make my own. I wish I had the confidence as you do to do a FOTD. Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the formula for Cute as a Button so much, and it spurred me to get more.
      Thank you, and I'm sure you will, I didn't at first, you get more confident as you go along!

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.