Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 13 May 2012

What I Wore This Week

Hello, and Happy Sunday, and if you're in America, Happy Mothers Day! This week has been slightly eventful, mainly due to the arrival of my little baby sister on Wednesday, and a nice little shopping trip with Rachel on Thursday.


Monday and today are total baggy top and jogging bottom's day's, so here are my more 'nice' outfits.

Tuesday:
Top,Leggings: Topshop // Skirt: New Look // Shoes: Zara
Tuesday was just a running errands/mini shopping kind of day, so a nice and simple outfit.

Wednesday:
Top, Scarf: H&M // Vest: Asda // Skirt: New Look // Leggings: Topshop // Shoes: Primark
So Wednesday was the day Brooke was born, and I spent the day running a couple more errands, buying girls clothes, and cooking some food for my step mom.

Thursday:
Scarf,Vest: H&M // Top, Boots: New Look // Jacket: Miss Selfridge // Leggings: Topshop
So Thursday was a very busy day. I went shopping with Rachel in the day time, the in the afternoon I went and visited my step-mom in the hospital and had the longest cuddle ever with my little baby sister! (Half 3 - till 7.15 if you were wondering how long haha!)

Friday:
Top, Vest: H&M // Leggings: Topshop // Cardigan: Ralph Lauren // Shoes: New Look
In the morning I did some volunteering (which I've kind of got a post coming up about) and then looked after my brother in the evening. Plus, it was the start of this stupid cold I've got.

Saturday: 
Top: New Look // Cardigan: Debenhams // Vest: H&M // Leggings, Shoes: Topshop
In the morning I went to visit my Nan and Grandad and in the afternoon I was meant to go see the baby again but I can't 'cause of this stupid effing cold ( I hate being ill at the best of times.) In the end I helped my mom with stuff for her jubliee fair at school.

Today, I am cleaning my room, hopefully doing some posts and praying my cold goes away!

Hope you all have lovely days :)

Laura xoxo

P.S, couple of baby pics for you.








14 comments:

  1. Aw, you look so cute in glasses! And your sister is adorable :) So much hair already!
    Thursday was a good day! I liked your outfit, and I see you are wearing your new top on Saturday, didn't take you long ;) Your top on Friday is gorgeous too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she is so hairy haha!
      Thursday was so good :) Thanks :) Haha, yeah I loves it :)
      Thank you lovely :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. White looks lovely on you :) Congratulations on your baby sister, that wonderful news for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Wow, so much hair haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf in Thursday's outfit! You look great.
    How cute is little baby.. and look at all the hair! Eeeep adorable.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all, i love your blogs title! it's so cute! second of all, your outfits are adorable! you look lovely! and that baby is just the cutest!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, second and third, Thank you haha :)
      So kind of you to say :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Brooke is so cute!!!
    Love your Thursday outfit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your baby sister is absolutely gorgeous & all that hair! wow! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.