Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 27 February 2012

Celebrity Inspired

Last year, everywhere you looked you would see the lovely Natalie Portman. I never plucked up the courage to watch Black Swan, but No Strings Attached is a definite fave of mine. So today's inspired post is Natalie Portman.




I really loved Natalie's lip and hair combo in this photo. She always looks gorgeous on a red carpet.



Face:
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Loreal True Match Powder
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer

Eyes:
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
Bourjouis Smokey Eye Trio
Loreal Super Liner
Max Factor High Definition Mascara

Face:
Rimmel Winter Glow Blush Trio
Sleek Contour Kit

Lips:
No.17 Lipstick in Oh So Sassy

I hope you liked this look.
What do you think of Natalie Portman?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.