Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 13 February 2012

Celebrity Inspired

When I was younger I had such a fascination with the Olsen twins. I really wanted to be the third Olsen twin. I watched all their TV shows, their films and bought their clothes. If Mary-Kate and Ashley had their name on something, I would get it. You get the picture, and now their younger sister has appeared with a big bang and is pretty much everywhere we look now; therefore today's Celebrity Inspired look is the lovely Elizabeth Olsen.



Face:
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in Cameo
Rimmel Blemish Stick in Sand on blemishes
Maybelline Lumi Touch Highlighting concealer for eyes and any other place that need concealing
Loreal Perfect Match Powder in Vannilla

Eyes:
The Neutral Palette from MUA (colour shown by brushes)
MUA shade 19 eyeshadow
MUA eyebrow pencil - on eyebrows and as eyeliner on lower waterline
Max Factor High Definition Mascara

Cheeks:
Sleek Contour Palette in Light - Bronze used only
Highlighter from MeMeMe in Moonbeam

Lips:
Ted Baker lipgloss

I really like Elizabeth's natural look, she always looks so fresh faced and young. I think she will definitely be one to watch.

What do you think about the Olsens ? Do you like her look?

Laura xoxo




13 comments:

  1. I love this look! So soft and natural! Super pictures too! xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://floralsflowersandallthingsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a major obsession with them too! LOVED them, even had their perfume and hair curling tongs haha. This is a really pretty look :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one haha.
      Thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I also had the Olsen twins obsession. I even had several files in which I put all their photos from magazines and internet, haha. This sounds really creepy now that I think about it... :D

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I'm a bit of a fan of the Olsen's.
    Btw, I love your blog name, made me chuckle lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute blog!! (:

    Check out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i used to be obsessed with the olsen twins too! love the look x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one :)
      Thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.