Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 5 June 2014

Throwback Thursday: Estee Lauder Illuminating Gelee Powder in Heat Wave



Ah, just look at that beauty that is the Estee Lauder Illuminating Gelee Powder in Heat Wave. Isn't it just a beauty. I picked this up last year using my Boots points and used it constantly for about 6 months, then remembering it's limited addition I put it away for a bit, wanting to save it.

Then a couple of weeks ago I got it back out, and I'm glad I did. I love this highlighter, it goes on so smoothly and really makes you look glowy and healthy. At the moment I'm loving applying it with one of the brushes I got with a Benefit blusher and I think it lets you put it on just the right way.

Do you have this product? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely product, the packaging makes it even more luxuriously beautiful!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo stunning, I love the golden bronze quality to it and it shows up so beautifully on your skin! I'm not one who loves highlighters but I do think that was a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wouldnt of chosen that colour but it looks great on you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.