Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 2 May 2014

Friday Find: Averie Cooks

Averie Cooks


I quite like food, believe it or not, and I definitely indulge my love for all things sugary and sweet via my Pinterest board.  Through my one of my pinning sessions I stumbled across a load of recipes from an Averie cooks, I then went to her blog and definitely think it's worth sharing.

It's only recently that I've started adding foody blogs to my Bloglovin' list and this is blog is definitely one of my faves. I think it's because the blog is aimed at people with sweet tooth's, like me. A recent recipe that has certainly floated my boat, which I feel I should share is this one.

Loaded Soft and Chewy M&M Cookie Pie


Loaded Soft and Chewy M&M Cookie Pie - If you like M&M cookies, you'll love this biggie version! Super easy & always a big hit!

If that hasn't tempted you, then I don't know what will. But seriously, go check out her blog, here.

Who are your favourite foodie blogs?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.