Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 10 April 2014

Throwback Thursday: Stila In the Light Palette




The other night I was going out for dinner and actually had some time to get read and thought I'd bring out my old Stila In the Light palette. As much as I love this palette for some reason I never really find myself reaching for it. I think it's 'cause of the shimmery shades rather than more mattes which I find myself gravitating more toward due to my oily lids. 

Here I've decided to go all over my lids with the shade Bare, then add Bliss to the crease with some Golden across the center with some Luster in the outer corners.

I think this blackened gold is really nice and would make a great smokey all over the lid. It isn't too overpowering but is also really sultry too.

What do you think of this palette?

Laura xoxo

2 comments:

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.