Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 20 April 2014

Everyday Items


Ever since blogging my eyes have been opened to a whole array of products that I never would've found if it wasn't for this hobby of mine. Due to that I have collated a rather large amount of products. Whilst I like to chop and change what I use on a daily basis, there are somethings I find myself using everyday without fail. 

As I don't wear make-up daily most of this list is skincare. Although my skin does get oily I try really hard to keep my hydration levels up so I use Hydraluron to keep all my moisturising products locked in. A product I use either as a day moisturiser or as an evening treatment is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. It smells amazing and really does mean your skin is fully hydrated after use. When I'm not using the mask I like to use the Origins Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment under what ever other moisturiser I'm using. It really has helped clear my skin up. At least once a day I like using the Origins Make A Difference Cleansing Milk as it is soft enough to sooth my skin whilst also harsh enough to rid blemishes too.

The final two products I reach for daily are the Batiste Dry Shampoo which helps me eek out the number of washes I have to take part in, and my deodorant of choice from Mitchum. 

So that completes my daily products. What do you use daily?

Laura xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love Batiste dry shampoo! And I am obsessed with Origins products, the overnight mask is my fav but I only use it once or twice a week!

    xx
    A Brunette In The City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.