Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 9 March 2014

Manicure Must Haves


I love having freshly painted nails, however hate it when they start to chip after a few days. It got to the point where I just decided I couldn't be bothered with the up-keep and stopped painting them all together. But then I found some pretty awesome items that help keep my main fresh for a good 5-7 days, score! So today I'm sharing them with you.

Mavala Oil Seal Dryer - One of the most annoying things when painting your nails is the waiting time after. The number of times I've thought my nails were dry then ruined them is ridiculous. I did have a long standing relationship with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry but it got to the point where that wasn't even cutting it for me so I decided to try this one, and boy am I glad I did. It dries my nails in seconds, and as it's an oil is really nourishing too.

Orly Bonder Top Coat - I would marry this little bottle if I could. The difference it's made to my nail lasting days is amazing. I honestly believe this is the reason my polish lasts for as long as it does. I can't sing its praises enough. I think everyone should try it.

Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Colour in Clear - For me this top coat is the best I've tried. It gives a nice gel-like finish to the nails which I'm fond of and does help nail polish stay in place. It's not as good at keeping polish in place without Orly, but the finish is something I love.

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover - I find it quite soothing to push back my cutilces each time I paint my nails and I think it's great at giving me a good canvas to paint as my nail beds are quite small. You simply pop this on your cuticles and after 15 seconds they've dissolved and easy to push back.

What're your manicure must haves?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.