Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 3 February 2014

Review: YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in Peach Passion




Can we all just take a moment and say a collective 'aaahhh'. Let's just forget about the product for a moment and discuss the packaging. There is a reason YSL is deemed a luxurious brand; the packaging alone speaks for itself. There is something satisfying about seeing this sitting in my collection.

Now the product: this lipstick is what I imagine Revlon modeled their lip butters on. Super soft and moisturising with a great amount of pigmentation. I picked up the shade 13 'Peach Passion' which is definitely more peachy than pink. 

It has a lovely smell/taste which is almost like peaches, not that I think it's lipstick specific. It applies like a dream and lasts for the usual amount of time for lipstick, especially one this moisturising. 



What do you think of this lipstick? Do you have it?

Laura xoxo

p.s I'm baaaaacccckkkk! You may or may not have noticed a lack of posts on this here blog. Over the Christmas period I lost my blogging mojo, but it's back now. I won't be posting as regularly as I used to but there will be fresh content on here each week, just in case you were wondering! 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, so glad you're posting again! This lipstick in this very shade has been on my wishlist for ages - it's super lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this :) I love it and how moisturising it is on my lips! The colour is so pretty and i find that it is really wearable for everyday use~ It looks beautiful on you!

    Thank you for sharing and i'm looking forward to reading more posts from you ^^

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.