Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 17 February 2014

Review: Bourjois Mega Liner




As, liquid liner. When I first got 'properly' into make-up I spent the longest time trying to master the winger liner look. I'm yet to achieve the perfect flick.

Due to it's timeliness and my lack of willing to persevereI began to fall back on black eyeshadow and an angled brush. MUCH easier to use and a more subtle look. However there is something about a nice cat eye that makes me go back.

When I first read about this offering my Bourjois my make-up senses were sent tingling and I knew it was something I wanted to try. An angled nib seemed like the perfect solution for me, it would do the work itself right? Well, sadly I'm left a little disappointed in what was my first make-up purchase of this year (I'll give you a moment to let that sink in!)

Maybe it's because I'm out of practise, but I actually found it a little hard to manoeuvre. I thought it would glide on easily, however I felt like I was pulling at my lid. I then decided to just place it bit by bit on my lashline, but that resorted in an un-even finish.

As you can see in the swatch, it also bled a little and was a lot thicker than I imagined.



I'll perseverewith this a bit longer, however I doubt it will be a repurchase.

What do you think of this? Have you tried it?


1 comment:

  1. I swatched this the other day as I thought the angle of it would help create something a bit different but like you the bleeding put me off a little as most eyeliners smudge on me anyway so thought that it definitely wouldn't last as well as some that I already have. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.