Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 9 December 2013

Review: Maybelline Master Kajal


This was a see it at the till and get it kind of purchase as it looked interesting and I fancied a new liner. The guy at the didn't scan it at first and I ended up telling, cause I'm a nice person, so I thought I'd get some good karma from it. I then get home, photograph it, take the lid off...and this happens.


The end broke off!

So why am I still posting a review? Well first of all it's to warn you that the end can fall off easily. Secondly it does seem like quite a good idea.


I tried to put it on my eye but I really had messed it up too much. However if you feel that full liquid liner doesn't suit you, this may be a good alternative!

Have you tried this?

What do you think?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.