Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Quick Fix: Breakouts


When a breakout strikes it's easy to panic, however I have now devised a plan that I go to full of products I like to use when those pesky spots turn up.

Ren Clear Calm 3 Clay Cleanser: This is the perfect cleanser if you're breaking out. The clay in the cleanser is really good at dragging out the impurities and it really is clarifying and calming so breakouts are reduced after use.

Ren Clarifying Toning Lotion: An exfoliating toner is much better than a manual one when it comes to tackling breakouts. It stops breakouts from spreading and skin from breaking, a chemical exfoliater is much better  at reducing spot sizes and clearing up the skin.

Avene Cleanance K - This is probably the best product in this collection as I know this is definitely going to work. The glycolactic acid in it is great at clearing up spots, but the gel also has hydrating properties to it also.

Ren F10 Smooth and Renew Mask: A much lighter version than the glycolactic mask, this is great for clearing up scars and making the skin look more radiant.

Origins Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment: I like to use this every am and pm under moisturiser, as I know it's great at preventing breakouts as well as reducing any that may appear.

What do you use on breakouts?

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I like using the Origins super spot remover for those nasty spots that are about to appear, but i use a much more gentle cleanser compared with usual to try not to upset my skin more. I think that the body shop's vitamin E face wash is amazing to use and smells lovely too ^^ Back to basics when i break out :)

    I really ought to try out some Ren products, read so many great reviews on them ^^ Thanks for the post~ Have a great day :)

    *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.