Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Saturday 9 November 2013

Review: REN Clarifying Toning Lotion


When it comes to skincare, REN is a close second to Origins, and after hearing Caroline Hirrons giving the seal of approval to this product I knew I had to try it.

I'd tried that Clarins Exfoliating toner and whilst I liked it, knew I had to give this a try before coming to a conclusion.


The smell of this lotion is not as nice as the Clarins, but it every other category, it beats it hands down.

I feel this is more gentle than the Clarins one, as well as being cheaper. I also noticed a bigger difference to my skin too after trying this one as well.

It's easy to use, doesn't sting and leaves my skin clearer and fresher. What more could you want?

What do you think?

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of buying this but I went for the Pixi Glow Tonic instead. I'm still curious about the Clarins but hearing that you like the REN better has encouraged me to consider purchasing it instead of the Clarins after the Pixi runs out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.