Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Saturday 23 November 2013

Review: Origins Brightening Set



Ok, so I caved and got another Origins set. This time it was the Brightening set. I love Origins Ginzing moisturiser, and when I saw this set for £30 (the price of that alone) I thought I'd pick it up.


First up, the mascara. Left is with, right is without. I do really like this mascara. I wouldn't call it brightening however, but it does lengthen my lashes and make them look nice and big. I would say that it's a bit clumpy though so you have to be careful.

Secondly the eye shadow. You know me, I love a good cream eyeshadow and this doesn't disappoint. It reminds me of Stila Kitten in cream shadow form but it's really nice. It also works well as a cream highlighter! 


As for the moisturisers, there will be reviews on my blog somewhere. But for short, I love them both!




Are any Origins sets calling your name?

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't aware that Origins did make-up...Looks like i am quite behind on this. I do adore their skincare though~ I swear by their little spot treatment which works so well. The Ginzing moisturiser has been one i have been wanting to try for a while now but never got round to it. The cream eyeshadow looks so pretty and versatile too :)

    Thank you for sharing~ i like gift sets where you can try out new products without paying full price for everything!
    I hope you have a lovely day <3

    *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.